The successful candidate must be able to understand and evaluate the customers’ business and Business Intelligence requirements. Develop and deploy innovative, high quality Business Intelligence solutions at customer sites. Project manage the delivery of Business Intelligence solutions from customer engagement to post-implementation support. Establish and build relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytic and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self driven and motivated
- Delivery focused
- High attention to detail
What we Expect from you?
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years related work experience
- Excellent numerical ability
- Business Analyst experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with BI tools
- QlikView / Qlik Sense experience (an advantage)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong data modeling skills
- Consulting experience (an advantage)
- ERP experience (an advantage)
InQbate is our training and mentorship programme for young graduates with a maximum of two years working experience, who wish to develop into fully fledged Qlik Consultants.
The programme is the ideal opportunity for someone new to the practical world of data analysis, to apply their knowledge and form fundamental business interface skills.
Training is provided by experienced Senior Qlik Consultants and includes case studies and practical business examples.