About Qlik Sense
Qlik Sense is an intuitive, analytical platform aimed at the business user. Powered by Qlik's patented associative, in-memory analytic engine, Qlik Sense uses simple drag and drop interfaces to create flexible, interactive data visualisations. Users are free to explore their data with smart visualisations that automatically adapt to the parameters they set, without the need for developers, data scientists or designers.
The responsive design automatically adapts to any screen size, be it desktop, laptop or mobile, and its enterprise scalability combines the benefits of self service data discovery with secure, enterprise level governance of data and analytics.
Qlik Sense DesktopFor Individuals
Import your own data and experience the power of Qlik Sense. A free data visualization tool that anyone can use on a personal computer.
Qlik Sense CloudSecure Hosting
Interact with Qlik Sense apps whenever the need arises. Invite others to do the same in a secure environment.
Qlik Sense EnterpriseFor Enterprise
Visualize data, build custom apps, embed visuals and support the entire spectrum of enterprise-level uses. Now there are no limits.
Download Qlik Sense
Qlik Sense is a supercharged self-service data visualization and analysis application. It lets business users create personalized visualizations, reports and dashboards with drag-and-drop simplicity.
Qlik Sense version: 3.1.1
File Size: 278mb
QlikView is a rich, guided analytics platform, enabling business driven data discovery for users. Applications are built for a specific purpose or business area, and focused on enabling users to answer questions about their business via a beautiful, compelling, simple point and click interface, that enables data exploration, drill down and sideways navigation.
QlikView is targeted at users who require more standardized, guided analytics, incorporating data from multiple sources, and ensuring centralized control of dashboards, layouts and designs - one set of data and apps for use across the entire organisation.
The QlikView Business Discovery platform
- Holds data in memory for multiple users.
- Automatically maintains associations in the data.
- Calculates aggregations on the fly.
- Compresses in-memory data to as little as 10% of its original size.
- Fully utilizes the power of the hardware.
- Offers enterprise class capabilities for Business Discovery.
Import your own data and experience the power of QlikView. Explore your data on a personal computer and make new discoveries.
QlikView version: 11.2 SR 12
File Size: 370mb
Qlik NPrinting is an advanced, integrated reporting and distribution solution for the Qlik suite of products. Highly polished, pixel perfect reports can be created and distributed quickly and easily via a simple drag and drop interface, in a variety of formats including MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word and PDF.
Fast and easy report creation
Develop reports with drag-and-drop simplicity, in a variety of popular formats
- Microsoft™ Office formats including POwerPoint, Excel and Word
- Highly polished pixel-perfect reports in HTML formats and more
- Simple, web-based client and built-in editing tools
Reports delivered the way you need them
Deliver the right reports to the right people at the right times
- Centrally schedule, generate and deliver reports through a variety of channels
- Filter information for customized reports relevant to the user
- Search for and subscribe to reports through a secure, self-service “Newsstand” portal
Collaborative analytics for the enterprise
Use the same platform for visual analytics and reporting
- Enhanced security and scalability for large enterprise deployments
- Retire legacy BI and reporting systems for significant savings
- Promote the adoption of data discovery by linking to live Qlik Sense and QlikView apps
Insight Consulting in conjunction with iQ Retail are now offering a complete Business Intelligence and reporting tool. iQBI put quite simply helps you make faster and better decisions. Do you have questions regarding your sales or stock that take hours for someone to analyse and answer? Do you have a problem with the quality of information used?
iQBI talks directly to your iQ Retail POS system and provides key information at the click of a button. You would be able to analyse sales, stock as well as monitor KPI’s and predict growth. With our interactive executive dashboards, one can at a glance get a feel of how things are going.